Benefits of Booking a Group Cruise
Without booking into a group the rates are always subject to change. In addition, groups are offered extra amenities ranging from onboard credits, a complimentary bottle of wine or a cocktail party, specialty dining or other amenities.
Plus, the group leader can sail for FREE as a tour conductor credit will be issued back after the group sails. The amount of the tour conductor credit varies according to the cruise lines and the number and variety of cabins within the group. In general, it is one berth (not a cabin) for 16 full-fare passengers traveling in the group. And, the more cabins that are sold the higher the number of tour conductor credits are earned.
Group activities can be varied according to the group's needs. Dining can be set up together, special parties can be set up on board, meeting space complete with audio-visual equipment and group shore excursions can be offered.
Some benefits to hotels group travel
- Complimentary trip for group leader… which is why you’re here! Depending on the number of rooms booked within the group can mean a discounted rate or a free room for the group leader! Read on to learn the steps to earning your free trip.
- Bonus amenities Special amenities for the whole group could include a 1-hour private cocktail party, private dinner, private check-in, discount on spa treatments, included roundtrip transfers, room upgrades, welcome bottle of champagne in each room, and more.
- Discounted pricing for the entire group Resorts like to know their rooms will be booked, so they are willing to provide lower room rates for groups of 10+ rooms or sometimes even 5+ rooms.
- Grow and build new relationships If you are traveling with friends or family, this is a great time to reconnect and spend quality time together. If you are traveling with a group of people you don’t know very well, it is a great opportunity to make new friends and build new relationships. Traveling in a group builds a strong bond between new friends.
- Call us today for information, and book your group: (954) 323-2989
Benefits of Booking Hotels for Private Events
You’re probably considering where you should book your venue if you have an upcoming business meeting, wedding, anniversary, or other special event. The type of venue you choose for your private event can help it be both memorable and enjoyable for your guests. People often choose hotels as a venue for their events because they have many benefits and amenities.
How many rooms is considered a group booking?
With almost every hotel the standard definition of a group hotel booking is a signed contract guaranteeing the hotel 10 rooms or more per night for an agreed-upon date or date.
If you have a group of 10 or more friends or family members you want to go on vacation with, then you can travel at a discount or even free! That’s how easy it is. Most resorts, cruises, and tour companies give a free room or discounted trip to the group leader when a group books 10 or more rooms. Not only will the group leader benefit from organizing a group trip, but the entire group can benefit as well. This guide will walk you through how to earn a free trip with group travel in just a few easy steps.